This could be the nine things you will learn that will be important to you for the rest of your life, read below 👇.
- If your home smell fishy for no reason, nine 9 times out of 10, it means they is an electrical fire.
- If you ever feel like someone is following your car, turn right four times and it will eventually circles, if they are still behind you, that means they are following you, don’t drive home just call the police, and drive to the police station.
- If ever an assistant dog approaches you without it’s owner, follow it and do it quickly because you could potentially save someone else life.
- If someone tries to take you away, fight back, most kidnappers will quickly give up if they see resistance, whatever you do don’t let them take you away.
- If the tide suddenly goes out unexpectedly, run like you have stolen it in a higher ground.
- If you are ever attacked by a moose, get behind a three….. They have a blind spot about ten inch and They will lose you.
- When people say to take an aspirin during hearts attacks check the pill don’t swallow it whole, it is absorbed much faster.
- If someone asks you for something on the street – a light ,the time, what ever always keep the person in your sight, so if they ask you the time don’t just look at your watch, raise your arm slightly so your watch in a view.
- If you are in a danger or need help in a public place, it’s almost always a bad idea to just shout help, it’s more important to be precise pointing at someone and telling them to call 911 will be more effective, the bystander effect can sometimes be cruel.